As a company, Bosch has tried to design the most highly energy, and water efficient front load washers available today. To do this, they are most certainly not sacrificing features from their front load machines. The Bosch WFCV3300UC front load washer is currently the entry level front load washer in Bosch's lineup. With a price point in right in the same range as most of the other front load washers of the similar size, the Bosch WFVC3300UC compares well to many of its competetors.
- 4.4 cubic foot capacity stainless steel drum will allow very large load sizes
- Bosch EcoSmart technology uses a group of sensors to create the most efficient washer possible
- EcoAction Option to further reduce energy consumption by an additional 20% over the already class leading energy efficiency
- ActiveWater features gives 13 gallons of water the cleaning power of 400, making Bosch the most water efficient brand of front load washer in the US
- XxtraSantiary setting to use internal heater to heat water to 170F for extra cleaning power
- 11 choices of wash settings allows tailoring the washer to the particular load
- Quick Cycle option will clean any load in 45 minutes
- Very fast 1100 rpm spin speeds get clothes drier in the washer to reduce time needed in the dryer.
- AVS anti-vibration system to limit vibrations and also keep noise to a minimum
- Easy to read and understand digital controls
While there aren't a huge number of reviews out there for the Bosch WFVC3300UC front load washer, what are out there are somewhat lack luster, with the average review being about 3.4 out of a possible 5 total stars. This rating is among the lowest of those for the front load washers reviewed on these pages. However, 85% of reviewers would recommend this machine to another shopper, again this stat ranks among the lowest of the washers reviewed here. Across the board the sentiment about individual aspects of the WFVC3300UC are very middle of the road. Generally speaking, consumers are lukewarm in their feelings about the value for price and features of the WFVC3300UC. Performance and durability rate significantly higher among owners however, which bodes well for potential owners. Based on the fact the Bosch offers a 2 year limited warranty, as opposed to 1 year from most other manufacturers it would seem that Bosch believes in the durability of their products as well.
In looking at the negative reviews out there for the Bosch WFVC3300UC front load washer, it seems apparent that at least some consumers just didn't know what they were getting into when purchasing a front load washer. One reviewer in particular gave the washer the lowest possible reviews across the board, for every aspect; upon reading their review, it all boils down to this individual simply not being prepared to administer the additional care that is well known to be required of all front load washers. Given that this is the case, could the washer be faulted on performance, sure; but durability, features, and value, perhaps the machine really did deserve better. The positive offshoot of this is that, although the WFVC3300UC did receive some low ratings, there were no specific issues identified to detract from this model of front load washer in particular these low ratings are more of an indictment of front load washers in general.
Despite the low ratings, and lack of recommendations out there for the Bosch WFVC3300UC front load washer, it is the opinion of this reviewer that there is no reason that this particular front load washer should be discounted by any consumer. Its list of features stack up very well with other front load washers in this price range. Bosch the company as a whole has been making appliances for quite a while, and has been quite successful at it. The company is clearly willing to stand behind the quality of their work as they offer the longest general warranty among washer manufacturers. In particular, the drum size is quite large for the price as well. For example the LG WM2301HW has a similar list of features, and drum size, but a significantly higher MSRP. If you can hold off on your purchase for a few months, to let more reviews filter into the market, perhaps the overall ratings of this washer would trend upward, but still the currently low ratings shouldn't be a significant deterrent for potential buyers.